Sriracha Honey Butter Rutabaga
The perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Ideal as a side or served as a salad.
Recipe CreditsChef Deb Paquette
|Prep time: 10 minutes|
|Cooking time: 20 minutes|
|Total time: 30 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large rutabaga, fresh, peeled cut into 3/8-inch x 1½-inch pieces
- Water, as needed
- 3 tablespoons Butter unsalted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-3 teaspoons sriracha sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cilantro or mint, fresh, chopped (optional)
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan, add rutabaga and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add small amounts of water, as needed to sauté/steam rutabaga slices until tender.
- Add Plugrá Butter, honey, sriracha and salt; toss to coat rutabaga.
- Garnish with cilantro or mint, if desired.