Dark Chocolate Fudge
This is a really straightforward fudge recipe that can be made to complement any holiday table. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with hazelnut coffee and a dollop of whipped cream.
Recipe CreditsChef de Cuisine Brian Kevorkian, BLT Fish, New York City, NY
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 ounces Butter unsalted
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and heavy cream in a heavy saucepan and whisk to blend. Simmer until candy thermometer reaches 235°F, washing down sides of pan with a wet brush occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in butter until blended; whisk in chocolate until mixture is completely blended.
- Immediately pour into a buttered 9-inch by 9-inch cake pan and smooth the top of the fudge with a spatula.
- Let cool; cut into 36, 1½-inch x 1½-inch pieces.