Chambord Butter Spread
A sweet raspberry spread alternate perfect for croissants and French toast.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Reicpe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 teaspoon Chambord liquor
- 16 Raspberries, fresh
- Whip butter until smooth and light.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.