For The Love of Chocolate Sweepstakes Promotion 2020
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Promotion Description: For The Love Of Chocolate Sweepstakes Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 AT 12:00 AM Central Time and ends on Friday, January 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM Central Time. (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Promotion is Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion. Sponsor may be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
4. Rules, Terms, and Conditions: By entering, all participants agree to be bound by the Rules, Terms, and Conditions of the Promotion. All participants additionally agree to be bound by Sponsor’s decisions made in conduction this Promotion.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
5. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the Chicagoland area who are at least 18 years old. (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. Prizes: For The Love Of Chocolate Sweepstakes Promotion is for two tickets only to the 15th Annual For The Love Of Chocolate Gala in Chicago and does not include any travel expenses. Tips, meals, and other incidental expenses are not included. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $214.50.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. How to Enter: Enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by posting an image you have taken of your favorite chocolate dessert to Entrant’s Instagram account, use #PlugraGiveaway and #plugra, and follow @plugrabutter and @forloveofchocolate. All rights to the images submitted must be owned by the entrant.
The entrant must be the owner of the Instagram account used to send the Entry post. The Entry Post must comply with the Instagram Terms of Service and the Instagram Rules and with all technical requirements of Instagram, and the settings of the entrant’s Instagram account must be configured such that the Entry Post is public. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, visit www.instagram.com. Including #PlugraGiveaway in a post during the Sweepstakes Period constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules. For each Entry Post sent by an eligible entrant in compliance with these Official Rules, the entrant will receive one entry in the drawing for the prize offered. Entry Posts must be sent by Friday, January 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM Central Time and must otherwise comply with these Official Rules to be included in the applicable random drawing. Entry Posts must not defame or violate the publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity, or contain or link to any material that is obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, threatening, violent, harassing disparaging or offensive. Entry Posts must not contain any material that is owned by any third party or that otherwise violates or infringes any copyright or trademark of any third party or identify any brand (other than Plugrá). Normal time rates, data rates and other fees or charges, if any, charged by the entrant’s Internet access, phone or mobile service provider will apply. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrant’s social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor’s image or he/she may be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to acknowledge any entry.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
8. Winner Selection: The Winner(s) of the Promotion will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about January 27, 2020 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
9. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified through Instagram with the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about January 27, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Central time. Potential Winner must accept the prize by responding via Instagram and or email as directed by Sponsor within one (1) day of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s) or incorrect or non-working telephone numbers, technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any telephone or email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
10. Privacy: By entering the Promotion, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Promotion Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list and Promotional and Marketing uses.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion; or (g) any personal injury or property damage incurred while participating in the sneak peek tour.
You agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and release the Sponsor, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities, successors and assigns, units and sponsors, divisions and advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, the respective directors, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the prize.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion.
12. Winner List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Dairy Farmers of America – For The Love of Chocolate Promotion, 300 S Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606.