1 3/4 cups cream cheese
1 cup Plugrá® European-Style Butter, unsalted
3 cups flour
3 tablespoons confectioner sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup sugar
3 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and Plugrá Butter until smooth. Add the flour, confectioner's sugar, salt and vanilla until soft dough forms.
3. Roll out the dough to a 1/4 inch thick sheet.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the cinnamon, sugar and 2 cups of chocolate chips together and sprinkle over dough.
5. Cut the dough into strips 3 inches wide and make several cuts across each strip to form small equal-sided triangles.
6. Roll the dough triangles from base to tip (like a croissant) and place on ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. While the cookies are cooling, melt remaining chocolate chips and drizzle over tops of cookies.