1/4 cup Plugra European-Style Butter, Salted
1 Whole Fresh, Never Frozen Chicken
6 Jasper's Italian Sausage Links
1 medium onion, sliced
3 green or red bell peppers, sliced
1 1/2 cup Pinot Grigio
28 oz Italian Tomatoes
1 cup Green Peas
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, tarragon, rosemary, thyme
3 potatoes, quartered
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Wash chicken and cut into legs, thighs, breasts and wings.
2. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Heat Plugra butter in a 4 qt braising pot, add chicken and sausage and brown for 10 minutes.
3. Add peppers and onions and cook until onions are translucent.
4. Place chicken, onions, peppers and remaining ingredients except potatoes and peas into a large baking dish and bake 30-45 minutes.
5. Add potatoes and peas and bake another 30 minutes.