Wilted Spinach is the perfect side dish to accompany fish, chicken or beef. Delicious!
|Author: 3rd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 5 minutes|
|Total time: 20 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Butter unsalted
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, sauté the shallots in the Plugrá Butter until softened and fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until just wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.