Made with creamy Plugrá Butter, fresh lemon juice, and chopped parsley, this veal platter is a delectable traditional Italian meal.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 30 minutes|
- 1 1/2 pounds veal
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Pound veal as thinly as possible.
- Using a plastic bag, dust veal with flour.
- In skillet, melt 6 tablespoons butter, brown veal, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange on oven-proof serving dish. Keep warm.
- Add next three ingredients to skillet. Stir to deglaze pan.
- Stir remaining 2 tablespoons butter into the sauce, spoon over veal.