Veal Cutlets in Butter-Mushroom Sauce
Delicious veal dinner with sauteed mushrooms, in rich Plugrá Butter.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound veal round steak
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- Cut veal into 4 serving-size pieces 1/4" thick. Pound to 1/8" thickness.
- Melt butter in 12" skillet. Brown veal 1 minute on each side. Remove to warm serving platter.
- In remaining butter, sauté mushrooms with tarragon until golden. Spoon over veal.
- Serve immediately.