Vanilla Strawberry Butter
The perfect flavored butter atop a warm, homemade biscuit.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Reicpe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 cup strawberries, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound Butter unsalted
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place strawberries, sugar, and salt in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Separately, whip butter until smooth and light.
- Add strawberry mixture, vanilla bean seeds, and juice to butter and mix until well combined.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.
- Optional: serve in a bowl and store in an airtight container.