Vanilla Butter Sauce
Vanilla Butter Sauce is delicious atop pancakes, french toast, or a dessert.
|Author: Chef Dewey LoSasso|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- In a small saucepan, combine white wine, sugar, and vanilla bean. Simmer to half, add heavy cream and reduce by half again.
- Immediately beat in half the Plugrá Butter to form a creamy paste.
- Over low heat, continue beating in a piece of butter at a time just as the previous piece is almost fully incorporated.
- The sauce should have the consistency of a light hollandaise sauce.