Tuscan Sundried Tomato Butter
Delicious, flavored butter atop steak, chicken, or a crusty loaf of bread. A family-favorite!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 2/3 cup sundried tomatoes, drained, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- Whip butter until smooth and light.
- Add all other ingredients to butter and mix until well combined.
- Shape into two logs using parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.