Perfect for serving a sweet dessert or a carrier for a savory appetizer. Very versatile!
|Author: Chef Billy Parisi|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 10 minutes|
|Total time: 25 minutes|
- 9 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 ounces Butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg whites and sugar until combined.
- Next, add in the butter and whisk until combined followed up with whisking in the flour until combined. Rest the batter for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once rested, place a small amount on a sheet pan lined with a silicon baking mat and push the batter in a circular motion spreading it out as far as possible while remaining connected but very thin. Repeat with remaining batter keeping individual circles from touching.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes on 350°F or until golden brown.
- After cooking, remove them immediately from the silicon pad and form on to a cone using a molded aluminum foil cone.