This very popular antipasti that includes grissini dipped in rich, creamy truffled Plugrá butter, wrapped with Prosciutto makes a great appetizer for your next party!
|Author: Chef Luke Palladino|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 6 tablespoons Butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 12 Grissini (thin bread sticks)
- 6 thin slices of Prosciutto
- Place the butter and the truffle oil in a small bowl and combine well with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the grated Parmigiano on a plate large enough to accommodate the grissini.
- With a knife, liberally slather the grissini ¾ the way up with the truffle butter. Lay the buttered grissini in the grated Parmigiano and roll to coat well with the cheese.
- Wrap the Prosciutto around the buttered part of the grissini. Serve immediately.
NotesChef's Note: Even if you do not have a baker who produces fresh Grissini (thin bread sticks), many grocery stores have a wide selection. Serve these with a chilled glass of Prosecco or Champagne and enjoy.
View All Recipes