Try this traditional French steak dish made with tender beef fillets, Madeira wine, and creamy Plugrá butter.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 5 minutes|
|Total time: 20 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/2 cup Madiera wine
- 1 cup unsalted beef broth
- 6 5 to 6 oz. beef fillets
- In skillet, melt 6 tablespoons butter; add onion and cook until tender.
- Add wine and broth and simmer to reduce to half volume. Set aside.
- In skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter; add beef and cook 5 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Serve on warmed plates. Spoon sauce over beef.