Toasted Sesame Ginger Butter
A simple, flavorful compound butter!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 package butter, unsalted, softened
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon ginger, fresh, finely chopped
- Toast sesame seeds in a 350°F oven until light brown, about 15 minutes.
- Place butter in a stand mixing bowl. Fold in all ingredients on a low speed, gradually increasing to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.