Tarragon Peach Butter
Oh so good on a warm, homemade biscuit!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/4 cup peach puree, fresh
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, fresh, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer compound butter mixture to a crock or serving dish. Allow to chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.