Sweet Potato Butter
This flavored butter is perfect atop a biscuit or potato. The perfect combination of flavors!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- Whip butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to butter and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.