Sweet Mango Butter
One of the best flavored butter recipes!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 mango, small, ripe
- Peel mango and remove the flesh. Chop finely. Place a sieve to drain for about 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a large stand mixing bowl, combine butter, cardamom, honey, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in mango and mix until well combined.
- Line a square bowl with plastic wrap. Pour butter mixture into bowl and chill until firm. Unmold before serving.