Sweet Chili-Ginger Butter Sauce
Sweet and spicy addition to our spice-rubbed grilled chicken!
|Author: 3rd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 10 minutes|
|Total time: 25 minutes|
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, minced
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce (mae ploy)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter (unsalted) cubed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine wine, honey, soy sauce and ginger in a heavy small saucepan over high heat.
- Add sweet chili sauce and cream; boil until liquid is reduced almost by half, about 3 minutes.
- On low heat, gradually add the Plugrá Butter to the sauce, whisking just until melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reserve ¼ cup of sauce for basting of spice-rubbed grilled chicken.