Sundried Tomato Butter
This can pretty much be put on anything and it tastes amazing. Great on a warm croissant!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 cup butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomato spread
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro, dried
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper. Roll into a log, using edge of baking sheet to form a tight log.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.