Sundried Tomato and Chive Deviled Eggs
This spin on a classic will delight your guests. Deviled eggs are also a perfect dish to bring to a pot luck or party.
|Author: The Food Channel|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 20 minutes|
|Total time: 35 minutes|
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, minced plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced plus additional for garnish
- Place eggs in medium pot and cover with cold water. Cover the pot with a top and bring water to a boil.
- Turn off heat and leave eggs covered for 13 minutes. The eggs will continue to cook in the hot water.
- Remove boiled eggs from the pot and immerse in cold water.
- Remove shell from egg. Cut egg in half length-wise.
- Place yolk into a mixing bowl. Use fork or back of a spoon to make yolks smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce and Plugrá butter to yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Fold sundried tomatoes and chives into egg mixture.
- Fill a zip top bag with the egg mixture. Cut the tip from the bottom of the bag and push egg mixture toward the hole.
- Fill the empty egg whites with the egg mixture.
- Garnish with more chives and sundried tomatoes.