Summer Corn and Crab Ragu
Deliciously easy Summer Corn and Crab Ragu, made with garlic, white sweet corn, creamy Plugrá Butter, and jumbo lump crabmeat.
|Author: Chef David Boyle|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/4 pound Butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon shallots, finely minced
- 2 cups white sweet corn, cut off the cob
- 1 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup tomato concasse
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan, melt butter on high and add garlic and shallots.
- When garlic and shallots become opaque, add corn and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 3 minutes.
- Season and Serve.