The flavors of basil and strawberry pair perfectly in this compound butter! Perfect atop a muffin, biscuit or a croissant.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 4 strawberries, fresh large
- 6 basil leaves, fresh, large
- 2 kiwi, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Remove butter from food processor and transfer to a butter bell crock or serving dish.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container.