Steamed Lobster with Buttered Slaw
This flavorsome steamed lobster dish is made with rich Plugrá Butter, fresh lemon juice, and a variety of seasonings.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 7 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound cooked lobster chunked
- In large skillet, saute first 4 ingredients in butter until tender. Add cabbage.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until cabbage is tender crisp.
- Stir in mustard and lemon juice. Toss in lobster. Cover and cook 2-3 minutes.