Steakhouse Style Butter
Steakhouse Style Butter made with Plugrá European-Style Butter; sure to be a hit!
|Author: Chef Trip Kadey|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley, fresh
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh
- 1 tablespoon oregano, fresh
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- juice of 1 lemon
- Whip butter until smooth.
- Chop fresh herbs and mince garlic.
- Combine butter, herbs, garlic, mustard, black pepper, and salt with a spatula.
- Finish by adding lemon juice.
- Roll into two 1" x 6" logs using parchment paper. Chill for a few hours before use. Transfer to plastic wrap.
NotesCan be stored in refrigerator for 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
View All Recipes