A delicious, buttery blend of mushrooms to offer as a creative side dish.
|Author: Chef Craig Deihl|
- 1 pound Cremini mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pound Shitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- 4 tablespoons Butter unsalted
- Slice Cremini mushrooms into ¼-inch pieces. Break up Portobello mushrooms into 1-inch pieces. Break Shitake mushrooms in half.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and allow to get hot.
- Place mushroom in pan and cook for 3 minutes. Stir the mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes. There should be very little moisture left in pan.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Add thyme and Plugrá Butter and stir to blend. Keep warm.