Pan-Seared Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Pan-Seared Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin is a quick easy meal for a fast weeknight dinner.
|Author: 3rd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 30 minutes|
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1/4 pound each, trimmed and cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter unsalted
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the pork in a single layer in a large dish.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave brown sugar and Plugrá Butter for 30 to 40 seconds until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved, stirring every 10 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in all remaining ingredients except for the canola oil.
- Once mixture is combined, brush evenly over both sides of the pork slices.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Place the pork in the skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side until done, turning only once. Pork should be 160°F in center when tested with a meat thermometer.
- Serve immediately.