Orange Cranberry Butter
Sweet orange marmalade and sundried cranberries are combined with softened butter for an elegant compound butter that adds festive orange-cranberry flavor to pancakes, toast or warm dinner rolls.
|Author: The Food Channel|
- 8 ounces Butter, salted, softened
- 1 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried cranberries
- Combine orange marmalade and sundried cranberries in microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute; stir and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add softened Plugrá® European-Style Butter to orange-cranberry mixture; stir until well combined.