Maple Oatmeal Pie
Flaky pie crust and an oatmeal filling make this pie a must-have dessert!
|Author: Bakes in Slippers|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 1 hour|
|Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes|
- 1 pie crust, prepared
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place pie dough in a 9 inch pan and flute edges.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, eggs, salt, cinnamon and flour and mix well.
- Whisk in butter, both syrups, oats and vanilla until well combined.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and bake for 50-65 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool for 15 minutes and serve.
- Leftovers can be wrapped tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerated for three more days.