Lemon Cucumber Canapes
Lemon Cucumber Canapes are a unique appetizer. Made with crispy cucumbers, fresh lemon juice, and smooth Plugrá butter.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Butter
- dash red pepper sauce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 slices wheat or white bread
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Beat butter and next three ingredients until fluffy.
- Remove crusts from eight slices wheat or white bread. Cut each into four strips, squares, or triangles.
- Heat additional butter in skillet until melted.
- Toast one side of bread pieces in skillet until golden brown.
- Before serving, spread flavored butter on untoasted side and top with cucumber slices.
- Garnish with mint.
NotesFor Red Pepper Sauce recipe, click here.
View All Recipes