Italian Steak Flavored Butter
Bring the flavors of Italy to your steak using this rich compound butter to finish steak before serving.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Reicpe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- In a large mixing bowl, whip butter until smooth.
- Fold in garlic, parsley, basil and oregano. Add tomatoes and vinegar; continue mixing.
- Add cheese and mix until well combined.
- Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper.
- Roll into a log, using edge of baking sheet to form a tight log.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.