Italian Autostrata Panini
Chef Mirabile says, "My daughter lived on these sandwiches as a child...so easy and so good.
The combination of chocolate-hazelnut spread with mascarpone...A Match made in Italian Heaven!"
|Author: Chef Jasper Mirabile, Jr.|
|Cooking time: 5 minutes|
|Total time: 5 minutes|
- 2 slices Italian Bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons marscapone cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Warm panini machine or saute pan. Spread butter on outside of bread.
- Spread one inside side of bread with mascarpone and the other with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Layer bananas on one half and preserves on the other.
- Place sandwich together and place on panini grill or in saute pan.
- Heat until bread is golden. Serve immediately.