Greek-Style Shrimp Scampi
Sauté fresh garlic, shrimp, red wine, rich Plugrá butter, and feta cheese to make a delicious shrimp scampi.
|Author: Chef George Kyrtatas|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 10 minutes|
|Total time: 25 minutes|
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cloveS garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. Sauté garlic and shrimp until shrimp start to turn pink.
- Add red wine and remaining ingredients.
- Place sauté pan in oven for approximately 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked.