Cumin Lime Butter and Corn on the Cob
A fast, easy way to add some zing to your summer cookout.
|Author: Executive Chef Mary Pagan, Culinary Center of Monterey|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 30 minutes|
|Total time: 45 minutes|
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, softened
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- Canola oil for brushing
- Combine butter, lime juice, salt, and cumin in a mixer and mix on low speed until well blended.
- Serve immediately or roll into a log using parchment or wax paper and store in the refrigerator for later use.
- After removing all husks and silk from ears of corn, lightly brush with canola oil.
- Place corn over a medium-high grill and turn every 2 minutes until lightly charred.
- Serve with Cumin Lime Butter.