Mini burgers topped with bold zesty-rich Creole butter; as the slider burgers cook, the butter melts giving the meat a moist juicy texture and rich zesty Creole flavor; serve layered on slider rolls topped with baby field greens, chunky bleu cheese dressing and fresh chopped tomatoes.
|Author: Plugra European-Style Butter with The Food Channel|
|Prep time: 30 minutes|
|Cooking time: 5 minutes|
|Total time: 35 minutes|
- Creole Butter
- 4 ounces butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Creole or Cajun seasoning blend, dried
- 1 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground sirloin, beef chuck or Wagyu beef
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- 8 mini (3-inch) artisan rolls, buttered, toasted
- 1/2 ounce baby field greens, fresh
- 1 tablespoon chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced
- Cream the butter until smooth and light; add parsley, cayenne pepper sauce, Creole seasoning, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, Spanish paprika and garlic and blend until smooth.
- Spoon Creole butter onto parchment paper in a log shape. Roll closed, twisting edges of parchment paper to form a tight log. Refrigerate until firm.
- Slice 8 coins of chilled Creole butter.
- Divide ground beef into eight 2-ounce portions; form each into a 3-inch patty.
- Season burgers lightly with salt and black pepper; pan grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Top each burger with a slice of Creole Butter.
- Arrange toasted buns on flat work surface; layer field greens, bleu cheese dressing and diced tomatoes evenly on bottom halves of buns.
- Top with slider burgers, close with top halves of buns and secure with bamboo picks garnished with small pickled peppers, if desired.
- Arrange on appetizer platter and serve.