Cream Puffs made easy with flour, eggs, and creamy Plugrá butter.
|Prep time: 45 minutes|
|Cooking time: 50 minutes|
|Total time: 1 hour 35 minutes|
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons Butter unsalted
- 1 cup unsifted flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- In medium saucepan, combine water and butter; bring to a boil, stirring until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon dough into eight equal portions onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 50 minutes or until golden. Cool away from drafts.
- Cut off tops; remove soft dough inside puff.
- Fill cream puffs with ice cream, pudding or custard and replace tops.