Cranberry Gorgonzola Butter
Make a holiday pork tenderloin even more special by melting this delicious compound butter on top.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/8 cup cranberry puree, fresh
- 1/8 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Shape into 2 logs using parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.