Cran-Nut Flavored Butter
A delightful wintry butter, perfect for holiday French toast or pastry.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/4 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted, sliced
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper or use a butter mold to form. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds or transfer to plastic wrap to store.