Made with rich, creamy Plugrá butter, fresh lumps of crabmeat, and a unique blend of spices, this crab bisque is a hot treat on a cool day.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 30 minutes|
- 3/4 cup Butter unsalted
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- salt and pepper to taste
- In saucepan, melt butter. Add onion, carrots, and celery and cook until tender.
- Add flour to the saucepan with the onions, carrots and celery, stirring until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and seasonings to the mixture. Gradually stir in milk.
- Add crab to the mixture and gently heat through. DO NOT BOIL or the milk will scorch. Add salt and pepper to taste.