Conquistador Flavored Butter
A spicy, savory compound butter that will add a decidedly Mexican flair to your entree.
|Author: Tested by the Plugra Culinary Institute|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons flat parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup manchego cheese, aged, finely shredded
- Whip butter until smooth and light. Add in all other ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.