Citrus Pecan Butter
This compound butter goes so well with several types of fish from halibut to trout, salmon, cod and tilapia. Try this butter with them all!
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/4 pound Butter unsalted
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper or use butter mold to form.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thins rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.