Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake
A cheesecake for chocolate lovers, made with sweet chocolate, creamy peanut butter, cream cheese, and smooth Plugrá butter.
|Author: Jack McDavid Chef/Owner of Jack's Firehouse|
|Prep time: 45 minutes|
|Cooking time: 1 hour|
|Total time: 1 hour 45 minutes|
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Cheesecake Filling
- 2 1/2 pounds cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 2/3 cups bittersweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 ounces Butter
- Place all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Press into a 9" springform pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chocolate and butter in double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Place cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a bowl and beat until creamy. Separate cheese mixture into 2 equal parts. Add peanut butter to one half and blend well. Add chocolate to the other half and blend well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into springform pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn oven off and allow to cool in oven.