A rich ganache with the intense flavor from bittersweet chocolate.
|Author: Nicole Kaplan|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 3 cups cream
- 1 2/3 cup 72% Araguani chocolate or extra bitter, dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup 58% bittersweet dark chocolate
- 1 cup butter, unsalted, softened
- Place the chocolate in a large mixing bowl.In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil and pour onto the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate and cream rest for 5 minutes and then combine with an immersion blender.
- Let the ganache cool for about 5 minutes and then blend in the soft butter.
- Pour the ganache over your finished dessert and cool to set.