Chocolate Cherries Jubilee Butter
A sweetly special addition to croissants or French toast for Mother's Day brunch or any occasion.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Reicpe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 30 minutes|
- 3/4 ounce dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup dark cherries, canned, drained
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, fine grain
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- Melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse brown sugar until a powder. Add cherries and pulse for 10-20 seconds or until cherries are minced. Do not liquefy or reduce the cherries to a pulp.
- Add brandy, salt and vanilla and pulse. Add butter and pulse until well combined.
- Remove butter from the food processor and incorporate the chocolate into the mixture until well combined.
- Shape into a log using parchment of wax paper or use a butter mold to form. Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.