This compound butter gets its nutty sweet flavor from the addition of pistachios and golden raisins.
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/4 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/4 cup pisatchio nuts, unsalted, chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- Whip butter until smooth and light.
- Add remaining ingredients to butter and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper or use a butter mold to form.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.