Brown Butter Sauce with Fresh Herbs
This sauce is delicious served atop a freshly grilled fish filet and a herb salad.
|Author: Nancy Silverton|
|Prep time: 5 minutes|
|Cooking time: 5 minutes|
|Total time: 10 minutes|
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup Italian parsley, fresh, stemmed
- 1/2 cup chervil, fresh, stemmed
- 1/3 cup dill, fresh, stemmed
- 1/3 cup tarragon, fresh, stemmed
- 4 ounces Butter unsalted
- 1 tablespoon shallot, peeled, trimmed, minced
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt and brown the Plugrá Butter, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the shallots and lemon juice and correct the seasoning to taste with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Place a fillet on each plate next to the herb salad. Splash the brown butter sauce over the salad and fillet. Serve immediately.