|Author: The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes (minced)
- 1/4 cup chives or scallions (minced)
- 1/4 cup basil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, soft
- 8 ounces Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Remove from bowl and spoon mixture onto parchment paper.
- Form into desired shape or roll into log, using edge of baking sheet to form a tight log.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving or store until ready to use.