Bluefish with Greek-style Veggies
A flavorful summer supper for those who love to grill and hate to clean up. Fish and veggies steam inside foil packets self-basting with rich Plugrá® butter inside.
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Cooking time: 20 minutes|
|Total time: 35 minutes|
- 1 1/2 pounds bluefish or other firm white fish
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or use 1 t dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or use 1 t dried)
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- non-stick vegetable spray
- Place fish on heavy-duty foil that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Top with vegetables and seasonings. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Seal foil.
- Place on grill and cook 20 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes.