This warm butter sauce can be used to enliven winter vegetables, fish or chicken, omelets and pasta.
|Author: Chefs at Dilworthtown|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 Butter, unsalted, diced, room temperature
- 2 lemons, halved and juiced, seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons capers, drained
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Place the butter in a heavy bottom sauce pan on medium heat.
- Slowly cook the butter, monitoring it always until it starts to turn a light brown in color.
- Carefully add in the capers and lemon juice, cook an additional minute, season with salt and pepper to taste and reserve.